Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gift Guide for that Crazy Makeup Lover in your Life: $50 and Over!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
Can you believe it is almost Christmas time!?!
I can't!
This is a gift guide to help any of you that are going to get a big gift for your crazy makeup lover that you are really close too or if you have a big group of friends that love to do the group gift thing then this guide will help you out. Also if your loved ones are keep asking you what you want for Christmas, and you have no idea what to tell them then please read on so I can help you! Some of these price tags might be too big if your family has a small budget this year but if you are like me and you love to screen shop (window shop) then you too can read on!
These first two gift are on my never going to happen wish list but I still think these are such an awesome gift set even if they way too pricey.

The Mother Lode by Urban Decay $595.00 at urbandecay.com
I'm pretty sure the girl that gets this is probably the only gift she is ever going to get this year but it is totally worth it because not only do you get 68 of one the best eye shadows ever made you also get a 4-pan Build Your Own Palette to take with you on the go and you will never have to buy another eye shadow ever again!

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault by Urban Decay $295.00 at urbandecay.com
This is for the crazy makeup lover that wants to own every single color of the Urban Decays eyeliners and now she can for a price lol.

Naked3 by Urban Decay $52.00 at urbandecay.com
This is a great gift for the girl that wants the next big thing but without the heavy price tag. This is the palette every crazy makeup lover wants this year! It is out of stock again but I know that Sephora is selling it but I’m not sure if it is out of stock yet.
I got one more gift from Urban Decay to show you girls, I know I am really obsessed with UD but it’s not my fault that there products are awesome I just wish they cost less money so I could get every single product they have.

UD SKULL HOODIE $62.00 on urbandecay.com
This one is for the girl that so in love with Urban Decay that she wants everyone to know. You just can't go wrong with this cute fun and edgy purple sweat shirt. I wish I didn't forget to put this on my wish list but o well, at least I know I am getting the Naked3 palette that I'm not supposed to know I am getting for Christmas but we will just keep that between us. Don't tell anybody. ;)

Clarisonic Mia2™ Amethyst Radiance Collection $150 at Sephora.
This is for the skin and makeup lover that wants to keep her skin looking clean, smooth, and young. Not only do you get the cute purple brush but also get anti-aging products that just makes this gift complete.

Tarte LipSurgence Collector's Set $175.00 at Sephora.
Do you have friend who is just obsessed with the chubby sticks lip pencils then here is the most awesome gift you could ever give them and it’s in a pretty box. I always love how Tarte packaging is always so pretty and elegant. These LipSurgence give great color payoff while keeping your lips moisturize and plump!

MAKE UP FOR EVER Makeup Artist Picks $300.00 at Sephora
Make UP For Ever is one of those products that I know works really well but don’t own one thing from them because I am just too poor for it. This will make a really good gift for that makeup artist in your life that could use some awesome products in her kit or maybe just for herself, it is a gift to her after all, right?

Stila Artist Signature Set $185.00 at Sephora
This is another great gift to give to a makeup artist or for anyone who just loves Stila products.

Black Core Set 155.85 on http://www.bhumiholiday.wazala.com
I don’t own any of these brushes but I do know that they are a really good product because YouTube guru Kandee Johnson is always talking about them in her videos. This is just a really good gift to give to any makeup lover or artist because you just can’t have enough brushes.

The ICEbOX are between $365 and $395 at http://www.sherrieblossom.com
A lot of these are sold out but I just think this is the most awesome gift you could give to someone who has a lot of makeup. These are just awesome and I need like three of these right now!
I’m pretty sure you can probably find something like this much cheaper but it is a cute Christmas gift to give.
That is all I got for the big gift ideas for you girls.
I hope it helps any of you girls out. Have a good day or night!
Much Love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment