Saturday, April 6, 2013

Makeup Looks of the Past! What?


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I am staying in on a Saturday night to get some blogging in and I also need to save money so I thought this would be the perfect time to blog since I’ve been busy all week with work and other stuff. I wasn't really going to do a blog post; I was just going to work on editing my Boston Bruins makeup video that I did on my really awesome friend Ally. The thing is my laptop is taking forever and a day to upload my video onto Movie maker. It’s all good because I found two makeup looks that I never really had the chance to post, one of them is the makeup look I did for Christmas. I made a video of it and everything, but I ended up working so much around Christmas time that I just didn't have a chance to edit the video. I actually didn't even have time to wrap my Christmas presents that I got for my love ones until Christmas Eve. Hahaha. Opps!
The other makeup look of the day is when I was trying to do a sexy gold red carpet kind of look for my Valentine's Day date night, but it ended up looking like the colors of the Boston Bruins. lol. I thought it looked awful until the next day when Ally texted me about how I should do Sports theme make up looks. That’s when I knew my awful date night look would be perfect for the Boston Bruins makeup Look!
So here are the two looks that I forgotten to post :(
The Christmas Look
 photo 026385x650_zps95f43575.jpg
 photo 027448x650_zpsd3d922a8.jpg
 photo 029-1_zpsa90fcb75.jpg
 photo 031615x650_zpsefc534f1.jpg

The Boston Bruins Look
 photo 022_zpsaafa733a.jpg
 photo 018_zps7b04b4aa.jpg
 photo 017_zps21e9f626.jpg
Hope you like my random looks of the past lol.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from you crazy make up lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment