Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Makeup Look of the Day: Spring with a Hint of Summer!


 photo a3692ef4-edbb-4607-a7a1-3a6ca4b256a7_zps5cf6252e.jpg

Heyyy!! Makeup Lovers!!!!!
It’s my favorite time of the month again!!!! Its glam bag time!!!! And I made an awesome look using two of the products from my glam bag!
 photo 009-4_zps17bbdb84.jpg
 photo 012255x340_zpsbfe3607e.jpg
For this fun spring going into summer look I used pinks, purples, orange, and a pop of yellow! I also added a light pink shimmer to the look by using MICA Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth that I got in this month’s glam bag.
I also did a pop of PINK on my cheeks by using Be A Bombshell Cosmetics in Sweet Cheeks that I also got in my glam bag. When I mean pink I mean like holy crap that’s pink haha. I didn’t realize how pigment this blush was until I applied this on my face and had the pinkest cheeks I have ever seen, but no worries this stuff blends really well. Thank God!
It’s pretty and I love the color but I would not wear this during the day that’s for sure.
Sense I had so much color going on I just did a nude pink for the lips.
I hope you makeup lovers love this look! Let me know if you girls would like me to do a makeup tutorial on this look.
What is you’re most favorite season? Spring or summer? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment