Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just so Simple


Heyyy Makeup Lovers
Photobucket

Heyyy Makeup Lovers
It's another snowy weekend here in New England, but at least I have it off this time lol. I didn't get to do a makeup tutorial this weekend because I don't really know where to film right now. But I have an awesome series coming up soon that my friend Ally suggested. I can't wait to get started on it, it’s going to be awesome! I think a lot of people would like it too. I hope. Remember you guys can ask or suggest makeup ideas to me. Like if you were going to a dressy event and don't know what kind of look to do. I'm your girl to help, so please comment below or even e-mail me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com. Also if you know me personally and want me to do your makeup I'm happy to do it! So don't be shy. :-)
Okay Okay now on with the blog!
For the past two winters, my skin has been breaking out into this big bumping rash on my cheeks. It was really bad last year so I used Benadryl and hydrocortisone cream to get rid of it because I thought I was allergic to a new face cream that I was using.
But it was happening again to me back in January and I didn't try any new face creams. So I'm thinking the real reason why I am breaking out in the winter is because my skin changes with the seasons. During the summer my face is soo oily in the T-zone that I can't really wear foundation or any face powders during the day. I can only wear BB cream or a tinted moisturizer during those summer mouths. And during the winter my face becomes really sensitive and gets really red.
So after hearing good things about Simple skin care that you can get at the drug stores, I decide to just try it and see if it will give me good skin again. After trying the facial wipes, toner, and the replenishing rich moisturizer I had to go back to Target and buy the rest of the skin care line. For right now this skin care line is just awesome, it makes my skin feel and look good. And it doesn't get red that much. I like the fact that even the night cream doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. There are just some skin care products that feel like you’re wearing a mask of moisturizer to bed. I just hate that!
Another plus to this skin care line is that a little goes a long way. All you really need is like a dime size for the Facial Wash gel, Vital Vitamin Day Cream, and Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, and a nickel size for the Vital Vitamin Night Cream.

The products I used that help me get back my natural healthy-looking skin are:
Simple
Cleaning Facial Wipes refresh and nourish my skin while it removes my makeup and it can remove waterproof mascara too.
Refreshing Facial Wash Gel thoroughly but gently cleansed and revives sensitive skin.
Soothing Facial Toner has Chamomile to help soften and soothe and witch hazel to help tone and tighten your pores, and it also has allantoin that helps soften your skin too. Make sure you used toner after you clean your face and right before your face cream. You girls should be using toner twice a day.
Replenishing Rich Moisturizer is a 12 hour day moisturizer with no SPF in it which is really good for picture days! It leaves your skin feeling replenished and nourished all day.
It has..
Glycerin that hydrates and nourishes the skin
Bisabolol that helps soothe and calm the skin
Allantoin that helps soften the skin
Vital Vitamin Day Cream SPF15 protects and moisturizes skin all day has the same INGREDIENTS as the rich moisturizer. But it has VITAMIN E in it to help improve the skin condition.
Vital Vitamin Night Cream helps restore and replenish the skin's moisture balance while you are sleeping. This cream has the same Vitamins and the ingredients Bisabolo and GLYCERIN as the day cream but it has the Ingredient BORAGE OIL which helps soften the skin.
All of these products have PRO-VITAMIN B5 to help restore, soften and smooth the skin. There are no DYES, ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES, and HARSH IRRITANTS to upset the skin. They are also Dermatologist tested too. :) I hope my skin will keep loving this skin care line but I will have to wait and see.
For those of you that have try the Simple skin care line, Love it or hate it? Why?
Have a good day your night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment