Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact Review


Photobucket

Hello Makeup Lovers,

I know its been a few days since I wrote my last blog post. So I thought it would be nice to do a review for you girls on one of the products that I got as a simple last week. I been using the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen In Nude almost everyday. At first I really didn't think this would be a good tinted moisturizer because it look like a thick concealer. I was like great it going to give me a cakey look. But I was soooo wrong. Just like don't judge a book by its cover well don't judge makeup on it packaging. When I apply this on my face with the sponge applicator I saw how it give me that dewy and soft look. Also I was surprise how evenly my skin tone was by just only using a little amount of product. Now it does cover imperfections pretty well but for my dark circles it need a little help with my concealer. And the big plus is how it goes on easy and blends so quick. This is great for people who don't have a lot of time to put on makeup in the morning. Like me because I'm one of those people that keep hitting that snooze button. Oops!

Photobucket

You can get the full size product at Sephora.com for $45. There is 12 different shades you can choose from. I do like this product but is it worth $45? In my opinion I don't think any makeup should be more then $20 but that's just me. On the bight side it will last you a long time. I only have the simple size and I can tell it going last a while.

What Tinted Moisturizer do you use or have tried? What do you like about them?

Have a fun and sun safe summer day.

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.


    Supergoop Products

    ReplyDelete