Saturday, August 11, 2012

BLUE EYE LINER SUMMER LOOK

Hello makeup lovers,

I am here with part two of the summer series. It is a very pretty and easy look to do. All you really need is the blue eyeliner and any kind of gold eyeshadow. I just add some broze and shimmer to show you girls how you can make the look pop more if you were going out.

I will not be making a list of products that I used this time becuase like I said all you need is blue eyeliner and gold eyeshadows. Also I showed you girls what I used in the vidoe.
If you do have any questions about the products that I used or anything about the look please E-mail me at sassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com. Also If you did like my look please like it on youtube.And Like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx?ref=hl. It will make me very happy. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a fun, pretty, and sunsafe summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment