Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm just so happy


Hello makeup lovers,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Just recently I hit over a thousand views, I really thought that would never happen. Its funny when I first started posting I basically was just writing to myself. I was so happy when I got twenty views. Now I'm excstatic! I'm also a blogger for shespeaks.com now, which means I will be blogging about prodocts they send me. But it will be posted on their site so Like my facepage to get my shespeaks updates. I just want to say thank to you again. I hope you have fun reading my blogs as I have fun making them. If you have any qustions or comments, feel free to comment below or email me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com. Thank you again.

Hope you have a fun,sun safe summer day!