Monday, August 13, 2012

Got To Love Samples

Photobucket

Hello Makeup Lovers,

I just got the products I ordered from Sephora last week. I didn't get much becuase I was just getting a B-day gift for my brothers fiancee. But sense I was going to buy from Sephora anyways I might as well go look to see whats on sale. There was tons of makeup on sale for two, four, five, and seven dollars, and thats really cheap for Sephora. Theres still alot of makeup that is still on sale, go take a look! To find the sale catgory just go to weekly speicals and you will find it there. All I got was two things for myself because I have alot of makeup right now and i want to use up what I have. But I did get four samples, so it felt like I got a whole lot more. Now I wish I could show you what I got for my future sister in law but I really can't post it on here just in case she reads this. To bad because it is really pretty and cute. I kind of wish I got myself one too lol.

Here's What I got:

Photobucket

I got the Sephora Day to Night Wear Black Eyeliner for $3.00 and I got the Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio for $9.00. Now I can't tell you guys if they work well or not becuase I have not tried them yet. But there will be a review in a few weeks. So no worrys.

Photobucket

The awesome samples that I got are Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. I been wanted to buy this for a cuple of weeks now, so I can't wait to try this tomorrow. :)
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definiton Liquid Makeup. Another product I can't wait to try on tomorrow.
Bamboo smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. I also get there Kendi Oil.
Photobucket
The deluxe sample that I got was Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact With SPF Sunscreen. It looks lot more like a concealer then a moisturizer.
Photobucket

I hope you girls like what you saw. I will Have a review on these products in a few weeks.

Have a fun, sun-safe, summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment