Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Contest Entry And the 1st Summer Look for My Summer Series!

Hello Makeup Lovers, I am here with a 1st Video to my summer series that I will be doing. And this is also a contest entry to BeautyLiciousInsider channel. I will leave the link below my video if you guys want to enter. There are two different ways to win. One is just to leave a comment and the other to make a back to school look if you are in school or make you favorite summer look if you’re not in school like me. You also have to fav the video as well.

I am very sorry for the lighting in my video. The sun had been hiding from me all day! O well. I just made the best of it. Like I always do. I hope you guys will still like it.

Here is the list of products I have used:
Face:
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion, I got this from my glam bag
ELF' Tone Correcting concealer in Apricot Beige
Estee Lauder's Daywear BB crème in 01 Light
Elf’s Complexion Perfection Powder
An orange blush from the Sephora block bluster palette
Physicians Formula's Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strip/Pink Sand Bronzer
For the Eyes: Elf’s Eyelid Primer in Golden
A Taupe, light gold, one with the same skin color as me and one lighter eye shadows from The Sephora Block Bluster Palette
Maybelline's Color Tattoo in 10 Fierce & Tangy
Sephora's eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline's Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara
For the Lips: Revlon's Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
Victoria's secret Brilliant Lip Shine in Part Girl


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fun and sun safe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment