Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th of July Makeup Tutorial!!

Hello Makeup lovers, I have an awesome fun 4th of July makeup look for you guys. When it comes to this holiday you can really do no wrong when it comes to makeup. You can over do it or even under do it. Doesn't matter just as long you are having fun! If you like it or even love it, don’t forget to click the like button. It would mean a lot to me.


Most of the products that I used for this look came from my Sephora makeup palette but I will give you list anyways. :)
For face:
Estee Lauder BB Cream in 01 Light
Clinique Redness Solution Foundation these two were not in the video but this is what I had on
Light Bronzer and light orange blush from Sephora palette
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strip/Pink Sand Bronzer
For the eyes:
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Pearl
Red, White, Blue, and light silver eye shadow from Sephora
Shimmer white in First Class from Kat Von D eye shadow palette in Metal Orchestra
e.l.f. liquid eyeliner in silver
Silver glitter from Maybelline Eye studio in Blue Blowout
Great Lash Maybelline in Brownish Black
For Lips: A really red lip color from Sephora
Estee Lauder Shimmer lip gloss in 21 Pink Innocence

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th!!

xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment