Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Smoking Hot Valentine's Day Look!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
It's almost the most popular date night of the year, Valentine's Day. Rather you are staying home or going out you want to look and feel you sexiest so I thought why not a sexy smoky eye to go with the night. I know some of you may want to see a pretty pink eye look but I have seen so many of those on YouTube and I'm the kind of person that likes to do things a little differently then from most people.
So here is my take on a Valentine's Date night look!





For the eyes:
I applied an eye primer all over the eye lids and then I sweep a metallic taupe eye shadow from the lash line to the crease and I also applied it underneath the lower lash lines. I blend the color above the crease with a blending brush.
To add that smoke to the eyes I took a fun sparkly black eye shadow and pat it on heavily on the lower part of the lids and then blend it up softly past the crease. I applied this color underneath the lower lines too. For a little bit more depth and sparkles I added a darker black with glitter onto my lids.
I then blend the colors together with my blending brush.
For a fun highlight I added a shimmer white onto the brow bones and tear ducts.
You can’t have a smoky eye without added black cream eyeliner to the top lash lines and the water lines. You just can’t!
Top off the eyes with fake eye lashes after you applied mascara. The fake eye lashes will add a nice touch to your sexy date night eyes.
For the face:
When you do a smoky eye it is much smarter to apply your face makeup after your eyes due to the fall out. It is so much easier to clean under the eyes without any face makeup on.
Sense you want your makeup to stay in place all night you want to make sure you applied a face primer all over your face. Then applied your foundation all over with a makeup sponge or foundation brush to get more of a flawless look, and then set it with a face powder.
To get a nice dewy glow used a cream color blush onto the apple of your cheeks and then add a high lighter on top of your cheek bones. I like to use a rose pink cream color blush and a cream champagne high lighter and top it up a powder highlighter to get that nice glow to the cheeks.
To add color to your face make sure you add a light hand of bronzer to you temples, underneath your cheek bones and under your jaw line. You want to look like you got some sun and not a fight with a can of spray tan!
For the lips:
If you want red kissable lips that will stay on all night long no matter what then make sure you used a really good lip stain. My all-time favorite that I am wearing in these pictures is the Benetint rose-tinted lip & cheek stain by Benefit Cosmetics. What I did to make my lips really red was that I put on one layer on my lips and then let it dry before I added some more. If you want more of a shine to your lips then add a clear lip gloss after your lips had dried, and then Ta-Da you have red lips that won't leave your lips.
I hope you girls like this smoking hot Valentine Day look!
Let me know what you think of this look.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment