Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Naked??


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I feel like every time I get too busy to check my email there’s always a new Naked product by Urban Decay that comes out. I don’t know how many Naked products they’re going to make but I feel like they are going to keep making more until they run out of ideas. I can’t wait to see what they come up next.
Maybe they will make a Naked lipstick collection to go with their new Naked lip glosses, that’s right Urban Decay now has Naked lip glosses to go with all the rest of their Naked products. Before I get more into these lip glosses I just want to warn you that four out of the nine lip glosses are already sold out so if you like what you see make sure you go buy one as soon as your done reading this post. Just saying!

NAKED ULTRA NOURISHING LIPGLOSS
Now I can't tell you if they work really well or not but Urban Decays lip products are usually amazing so I'm hoping that they keep the goodness going in these lip glosses. Not only will you find your new favorite nude lip color but it also has ingredients that are good for your lips, such as Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, and Shea Butter to hydrate and condition your lips.

Here are the results of some clinical studies. •86% of participants had a significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. •76% had a significant improvement in volume and hydration. •86% said their lips felt nourished
That seems pretty awesome but if that doesn’t get your attention then the cool metallic champagne tube with the name Naked engraved on it should. I like the fact that it has a little window at the bottom of the tube so you can see which color it is.
If you like what you read then make sure you go to urbandecay.com right not before all the colors are sold out. They are $20.00 each. Yikes!
I hope you girls have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment