Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Makeup look of the Weekend: Pretty In Pink Natural Look!



Heyy Makeup Lovers!!!
I know I usually have fun crazy night out on the town looks but I haven’t really been going out a lot lately that’s because my weekends have been filled with work, looking at houses, or just hanging out with my family. I have been using the Naked3 palette for most of my looks lately so that means I have been wearing a lot of pink but sometimes if I feel like I want to be different that day I just wear some bronze eye shadow. So as you can see I haven’t really worked with a lot of colors these days which I’m kind of missing and kind of not because as much as I do love working with all kinds of colors, I do love to wear my pink eye shadows, because pink is just my all-time favorite color. It always has been and it always will be. I just feel like the pinks add that special touch to my looks.
This look is perfect for the busy weekenders out there that want to rock out a not so natural look that won’t take much of their time. This is also really perfect for the green eye beauties.
If you want to know how to do this pretty in pink look then please read on.
For the eyes:
I applied Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion in Sin all over the lids. Sin is a pretty champagne shimmer color that I have been loving. You can just use any primer that you have; it doesn’t have to be a champagne one.
I then took a baby pink eye shadow and pat it on the lids with a flat eye shadow brush.
After I blend the baby pink into the lids I then took a light dusty rose eye shadow with the same blending brush and blend the color into the crease.
For the brow bone and tear ducts I added a matte pale pink eye shadow for a nice highlight.
To keep the eyes nice and bright I applied a copper color with a hint of pink underneath the lower lash lines.
For a touch of sparkle I added a pale metallic pink with lots of glitter in it on top of the baby pink eye shadows.
Instead of using the classic black eye liner I decided to use a dark purple eye liner for the top lash lines and the water lines. Then of course I used a black mascara to finish off the eyes.
For the face: After I applied my CC Cream and face powder all over my face I used a light rose cream blush onto the apples of my cheeks and then I put on champagne color highlighter onto my cheek bones.
I also applied a bronzer onto my temples, under my cheek bones, and on my jaw line to make it look natural.
For the lips I just went with a pink lip gloss.
I hope you girls like this pretty in pink look; let me know if you would like to see more "natural pink” looks.
I hope you all have a good day and night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment