Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Opps I Did It again


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
Opps I haven’t been writing in my blog for weeks again. :( Too make up for it I have two makeup tutorials coming your way!!! There will be one up tonight or maybe in a few hours. I'm almost done with all the editing. I kind of been working on my blog, I just haven’t post anything because I was too busy working on my vidoes lol. Also I went over Ally’s house to film another fun filled makeup tutorial but I don't know if it filmed any of the eye makeup because my camera doesn’t like to stay on for too long blah. I think I need a camera man when I am with Miss Ally because we get to silly and forget that there is even camera there. So I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you girls know that I have fun looks coming your way!!! O and one more thing if you girls have tried any of my looks then please send me a pic of them. I would love to see them. :)
Now I'm off trying to get everything done on my day off today!! Wish me luck.
Much Love from your crazy makeup lover.
xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment