Sunday, May 20, 2012

YAY! for glam bags

Photobucket
YAY!!!!!

I just got my first myglam bag in the mail! For those of you who don’t know what a myglam bag it’s a subscription to get a cute little bag with 4 or 5 full-size products or deluxe size simples once a month.I love this because I get to try new products every month for just $10.00.
To get a myglam bag. You go to myglam.com. Take a quiz and sign up. Its $10 and you can cancel anytime.
You really do get nice products, if you look at their past bags you can see there was urban decay, NYX, Tarte and so on in them.
Every month there is a theme like girls night out, repair and restore, and so on.
This mouth was Love is in the air. And here is what I found in this cute lip bag that I just love:

A simple of Philosophy Love Sweet Love fragrance
Photobucket

This has such a sweet flower smell to it. I just love it. It’s kind of like sweet pea from bath &body works but with a whole lot more of sweet! If you really like those sweet smells then you will fell in love with love sweet love. You can get this at philosophy.com for $45.

Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in teaberry
Photobucket Photobucket

This lipstick is a two in one. It has a vitamin B derivative that moisturizes and plumps your lips with a burst of color. I like the lipstick it self because it does keep your lips soft and the color stays on for a few hours but, it’s a little to dark for me. I'm into the bight colors. You can get this lipstick $ 15.00 at http://www.studiogearcosmetics.com. There are so many colors to pick from! If you have the money for them.

Miss Beauty Nail Bling

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know where you can get this brand of nail stickers but you can get the Sally Hanson ones anywhere for $8.00. Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, and so on. They are just as good. These are pretty cool and if you have a job where you don’t work with your hands they will stay on about a week. If you do work with your hands I would say a few days. Had my on for three days and there are starting to peel away. So sad because they are just so pretty and glam!
Myglam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush

Photobucket

The eyeliner brush is really awesome i apply my eyeliner so much better and easter then i could before. I don't why but it does. The concealer brush is just too small to cover anything on my face.

I love this because I get to try new products every month just for $10.00. Its like having a Christmas or a birthday once a month coming to your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment