Sunday, May 27, 2012

Got to Love Tattoos

Photobucket

I know this has been talk about a lot all ready. How awesome they are. They really do stay on all day with creasing. But you know I have to find out for my self. So I got The Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr By Eyestudio in Fierce & Tangy. Witch is a really orange color with a hint of shimmer to it. This color is really fierce. It is such a bold color. You can use it as a base for eyeshadows, as an eyeliner, or just use the color by its self. I so want to go out and by all the colors because it works better then any other primer I have used. It stays on all day and does not crease or fade. I almost brought the blue and the brown but sense I been crazy about orange I had to get this color. If you do not have any of these eye tattoos you must get at least one. And get the color you use the most because like I side it is a really good eye base.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You get a whole alot of color just for like 7 or 8 bucks. You can't go wrong with that.
What is you fav Tattoo color? If you have any.
I know it’s not easy to comment on this blog so you can email me your answer or if you have any comments, complaints, suggestion, and any questions please email me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment