Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OH MY Nails

Hello makeup lovers!! Well should I say Nail lovers this time? Today blog is all about the nails.
I just did my nails last night and wanting to share with you guys on what I did. I also did my moms too!

Photobucket

The lovely hand model above is my mom. I painted her nails with the color Fire Coral by e.l.f( eyes lips face). It's $2.00 at www.eyeslipsface.com
I know you can't really tell by the picture but it’s an orange and red color.
Photobucket Photobucket

Now for me, I painted my nails with the color mango madness by e.l.f witch is a really nice orange color but...
I added some as gold as it gets luxeeffects by Essie. It’s a top coat with gold flakes in it. Its nothing like glitter, its looks so much nicer don't you think.
I got this at Wal-Mart for $8.00 yea it’s a little pricey for nail polish but it was worth it.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(left)mango maddness (top right) fire coral(bottom) as gold as it gets
Hope you guys love my nails for the week. Let me know what color or colors you paint on your nails this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment