Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Dulcecandy87 contest entry

Heyyyyy!!!! Beautiful Makeup lovers! Sorry for not blogging for a few days just be a little busy.I just made a makeup tutorial video for the Dulcecandy87 contest to win a $150 Sephora gift card. That would be awesome to win. I hold you guys will love my video. I really like this look. I had to pick one of the looks that she had done in the pass. I really loved the Britney Spears “hold it against me” look she had done. So I pick that one. Enjoy! And wish me luck

What I used:
All my eye shadows can from my Sephora blockbuster palette
I use three different kinds of golds
A matte brown
A black with glitter
Bright Pink from the Sephora palette
e.l.f Glossy Gloss in Funky Fuchsia
The two eye liners came from the Sephora palete
The Falsies Volume Express from Maybelline
Great Lash from Maybelline


Photobucket

PS I will be posting another blog today.Just What to enjoy the rest of the day. I been working on this video all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment