Monday, November 24, 2014

Makeup Look of the Night: Show and Tell!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I was going to tell you guys what I did to get this pretty sparkle with pops of greens smoky eyes but I did this look over a week ago and I kind of forgot what I did. I feel like I’m forgetting a lot more lately, I think it’s because I have a lot going on. I am planning a wedding, got my first home this year, and I became an aunt over a week ago. I just have way too much to think about to remember anything lol. I do remember I used lots of shimmery greens with a hint of grays and gold’s. I have to start posting my makeup looks the day of or after from now on if I can't remember what I did. Since this is such a pretty and fun night out look I am going to post it anyways even if I can't tell you what I did. But maybe this can be a fun challenge for you guys. Try to remake this look just by looking at it. That’s what I usually do when I see a look I like in a magazine cover or on TV by using what you have. Most of the time my looks don't look like what’s in the pictures but who cares I made a whole new look that I made into my own style. I like be different anyways, who wants everything to look the same. Makeup is about showing off your own style and being comfortable in it.
I am going to stop writing and begin showing off this fun smoky eye look!

If you do re-created this look then please send it to me on........
My
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx
Don't forget to like my page while you are there
https://twitter.com/xcassie2coolx
Follow me too!
Email:
xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com
I will do a show and tell post of the looks you send me!
I hope you have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment