Saturday, November 8, 2014

Makeup Look of the Night: 60s Eyes


Hey Makeup lovers!!!!!
I did this look a few weeks ago and it reminded me of the 60s makeup, I know it doesn't look like it full on because I wasn't trying to do any kind of 60s makeup look. I just wanting a fun sparkly pink eye to go out in. I do like this look I created but not on me. I feel like it made my eyes look super huge and felt like it just wasn't a good look on me but I did like the style of it a lot. Also the thing I should have done but I forgot because I was in a rush was to fill in my eyebrows I just feel like they look super thin and just not right lol. Most of the time I will do a different look on myself unless I'm going to a wedding or getting my pictures taking than I will do a look that I know looks awesome on me. When I go out at night I love doing fun and crazy looks that I can't get away with during the day. It's fun and that’s what this look is all about, fun and girly.
If you want to know how to get my version of 60s eye makeup then please keep on reading!


For the Eyes:
As always applied on your favorite eye primer and if you want your pink to pop then make sure you apply on a white base onto the eyelid. I used NYX pencil in Milk.
Then take a matte pink eye shadow with a flat eye shadow brush and pat it onto your lids.
Take a light shimmer pink eye shadow and add that onto the matte pink color.
apply a matte white onto your brow bones for that nice highlight.
Take a crease or blending brush and mix a gray with a burgundy eye shadow and apply it into your crease. After you are done cutting into your crease make sure you blend it out.
Most likely you will need to add more of the shimmer pink onto your eye lids.
For the tear ducts add a fun sliver eye shadow and also add some into your inner corners of the eyes. If you do not like the silver idea then used a fun shimmer white color instead.
To add some drama to your look apply a thin line of liquid or cream eye liner. As you can tell in the picture I am not great with the liquid liner but that’s because I never really used that kind of product a lot. The more you used liquid liner the better you will be at it. I’ve been using liquid liner more lately because I want to get better at it since I want to do makeup for weddings.
Don’t forget to applied on your favorite mascara to your lashes and black eyeliner onto your water line
That's pretty much it, I'm not getting into the face because I have been doing the same face makeup with most of my looks. I also forgot what lip products I have used that night but if I do remember I will updated this post!
What do you girls think of this look? Like it, love it, or hate it?
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment