Sunday, November 16, 2014

GLOSSYBOX



Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!!
My mom and I are so addicted to our monthly subscription Ipsy bags that we look forward to it as soon we see Ipsy take the $10 out of our checking accounts. We are like ooooo our bags are coming soon!! I got my mom addicted to them as soon as she saw all the cool fun products I got. I shared my bag with her at first, I would give her the creams she really wanted to try but after two months she just got her own. Most of the time we get different things in our bags so we trade the products that we don't really like. It’s so much fun because it is like getting a gift every month even though we are paying for it. Ipsy is still my favorite Makeup subscription but my mom found another awesome one that I think everyone will love.
Now there are so many different beauty products subscription out there but I never really paid much attention to the others because they are more money than Ipsy bags. You can't beat $10.00 a month!
When I moved into my new home my mom ended up sending me a 3 month beauty product subscription called GLOSSYBOX! Well it was supposed to be a surprise gift but she got sooo excited about sending the boxes that she ended up texting me about it that day lol. She told me about this box while she was helping me move to my new home and was saying how her friend got an Alex and Ani bracelet in her box along with products that are worth up to hundreds of dollars. That would totally make my day if I had gotten something like that in my box.
That's what's kind of unique about this beauty box and most of these give you a fun surprise gift worth about 20 or 30 dollars like a gift card jewelry, or a fun nail polish.
I didn't get a fun surprise in my last box but it was still full of really nice products that I could never afford on my own.
Most of these products are in deluxe samples sizes but there were a good amount of product in them for me to try out and see if I would like them. In most cases I would!
If I didn’t just move into my new home or saving for a wedding I would totally jump from Ipsy to Glossy Box because I feel like the stuff that you get in these boxes are worth the $21 a mouth! Well most likely I would do both of the beauty subscriptions lol. I love both of them.
The cool thing about Glossy Box is that you can send them as a gift to someone you care about and just make their day because what girl doesn't enjoy a pink box full beauty goodies in it.
Here are some of the things I got!


I did have pictures of another box I had gotten but I accidentally deleted them from my phone one day. Don't ask me how I did but I did!
If you want to know more or want to see what kinds of awesome goodies are in these boxes then head on over to http://www.glossybox.com/
You will love it
This would also make the perfect Christmas gift to any makeup lover!
I hope you all had an awesome weekend! I know I did I got to meet my newborn niece this weekend, I have to say this was one of the best weekends I had!!
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment