Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My love for lipstick


Heyyyy makeup lovers!!!!

The other day my mom gave me this bright orange lipstick that wasn't for her and I just got sooo excited about having a new lipstick even though I have 5 orange lipsticks already! I don't know what it is, but I just always get a happy feeling about getting a new lipstick, lip gloss, or a lip stain. It doesn't matter if it is a new color that I haven't tried yet or if it’s the same old pink or oranges colors I always seem to get. It just has to be a new lipstick!
I haven't been able to buy any makeup lately so when my mom gave me a fun bright orange lipstick , the new lipstick feeling seem to be extra special!
Another great thing about lipstick is that they can be so much fun to play up your look. They say you should wear the right shade for your skin tone but that’s just no fun, if you want to wear a fun lipstick that is to light or dark for you then wear it! There are no rules to makeup. To me makeup is just for fun! That’s why I love makeup so much, it's fun! I have so many lip products that are too dark for me but I still used them for the holidays and on winter days. I feel like they just add that winter feel to my looks.
Do you girls have a rainbow selection of lip products like me? If so, what is your fav shade of it?
Have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup Lover!!
Need a pick me up, here’s pictures of cute kittens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment