Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Makeup Look Of the Day: Pink with a Pop of Blue!


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!!!
I hope you are having an awesome Tuesday!!!
This look is super easy and fun.
I didn't apply any face makeup because I ran out of time, which has been happening to me a lot lately blah.
Well at least my eyes look fantastic!
To know how to get this pretty pink with a pop of blues eyes then please read on!
Also don't forget to like my Facebook and Twitter page so you makeup lovers can be up to date on my post and other cool stuff, I will post the link down below!


For the eyes:
After I apply the eye primer all over my lids I blend a matte pinky brown shadow into my crease.
I then apply a baby pink shadow with a hint of shimmer and sense there was only a hint of shimmer I added a shimmer powder by MICA Beauty Cosmetics called Earth right on top of the pink shadow.
I can't really remember what I used for my tear ducts, I don't know if I used a shimmer light gold color or the light sliver shadow, but either one will be fine to used.
I do know I used a matte nude shadow for my brow bones because I knew I didn't want to add any more shimmer to my look.
For underneath my lower lash lines I applied a pretty rose gold shadow and then line them with a very pretty shimmer blue liquid liner, I went a little up and past my lashes.
I believe I line my top lash line with a black liquid liner but I only did a small line because I didn't want the look to be too dramatic.
Then of course I finish off the eyes with black eyeliner to my water lines and black mascara.
For the lips I applied on a pretty mauve pink by NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair.
I am loving this lip gloss I think I might have to buy a few more!!!
I hope you like this look if not then there are pictures of cute kittens to make up for it. :)

Don't forget to visit my pages!!!
https://twitter.com/xcassie2coolx
https://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx
Hope you have a good day or night!!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment