Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Update!!!


Heyyy makeup Lovers!!!!!
I'm sorry that I didn't get to post anything this weekend, I ended being busy blah. Now I don't have any pictures of my new home yet because I want to wait until I have decorations, so it can look extra cute lol.
But......
I do have pictures of my cute KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!

Say hello to Daisy and Duke!
Daisy is the gray tabby one and Duke is the white and tan one. Now it wasn't easy picking out these two kittens because they had five more brothers and sisters to choose from. I wanted two kittens that would get along great but when I got to the place where the kittens were playing, all the kittens were getting along! I was like well I guess I should take them all then. haha. It was hard at first but when I saw how Daisy and Duke were that’s when I fell in love with them. What did it for me was when Daisy sat on top of Duke while he was laying down and he just didn't move.
that's how got my two awesome kittens!
Hopefully next week I will post something about beauty on my makeup blog lol. I know I have been slacking lately in the beauty world but my days have been filled with house stuff, cooking, and cute kittens when I'm not working but no worries this crazy makeup lover is back in business!!!
Here's more pictures of cute kittens!!!!!

Have an awesome day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment