Thursday, May 22, 2014

So it's been awhile


Heyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!
Sense my last blog post a lot has changed for me! I finally sign and move into my condo and got two kittens that are six weeks old. It has been very busy for me the past two week, I also didn't have any cable or internet too that's also why I haven't been able to blog. I just wanted to say a quick hi to you girls before I go to bed, hopefully this weekend won't be too busy for me to blog. I will be posting pictures of my kittens soon and maybe of my home too. If you have been missing my awesome looks no worries I will be posting one sometime soon. Remember if you have any questions for me or any request of makeup looks you would like to see then don't be afraid to email me at xsasyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com.
Have a good day or night!
Much love from crazy makeup lover!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment