Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Update!!!


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I just giving you girls an update sense I haven't done one in a while. Everything has been the same sense my last update but hopefully that will change for me tomorrow. I am supposed to sign for my condo tomorrow but I'm trying not to get too exciting sense the closing date was cancel twice already! Sense this is the 3rd date, I think this will be it; I believe I will be a home owner sometime tomorrow. I hope!
I was going to post a look tonight for you girls but I figure maybe I would do an update instead. I will have that posted sometime before the weekend because I will be too busy cleaning my home to do any blogging or anything else this weekend. I trying to get all the cleaning and painting done as soon as possible because I want to move in right away lol.
Well that is all for my update, like I said nothing too much has change sense my last one.
Have a good day or night
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!!
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment