Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish Review


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
Here’s to a rainy Saturday! It is such a good day to go to the movies or just stay home and watch Netflix. Thank god for Netflix sense it is going to rain all weekend. I didn't really mind that it was going to rain this weekend because I was supposed to be cleaning and painting my condo but sense the closing date got cancel again I must make other plans. Alright I guess I should get going with the review.


The Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle is an oldie but a goodie, It has been out for a while but I got this awesome product back in January. This is my first and only product by mac. The reasons why I don't really buy from Mac is because A there are expensive and B I don't have a Mac counter or store where I live. This is a baked shimmery velvet like powder that I like to use as a highlight for my cheekbones and on my forehead to help give me that natural day at the beach look.
I have been using this product in all my looks sense the day I got this. When I put this on at first it give me such a nice glow but I thought it was to light until I walk outside and saw how the sun made it look so much more glowy in a natural way. A little goes along way because if you put too much on you will look like a plastic doll instead of a glowy goddess. To look even more like a glowy goddess this will look awesome on top of your bronzer. I like to use this highlight powder on top of my cheek bones and then used a bronzer as my blush instead of a color blush. Then I mix the two colors together and boom! I look like I just came from the beach but without the sunburn. There are about 5 more other colors to choose from but I not really sure what they are, I do know there is a gold one but that’s all I know. The Soft and Gentle is a nice champagne color with a hint of gold in it. Champagne is such a nice highlight color for light skin people like me. I wasn't really going to write a review about this sense this is not a new product but I cannot seem to get enough of this stuff. Now before I write how much this product is I have to tell you this stuff will last you a long time, I have been using this sense January and I still have a full compact of it left. It’s still looks like I just brought it. Like I wrote before a little goes a long way.
You can get the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish for $32 at any Mac counter in stores like Macys Nordstrom, or you can just go to http://www.maccosmetics.com.
I hope you have an awesome weekend!!!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment