Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fun, Sexy, and Wearable Color of the Year Look


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!
Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!!!!
Today I have an easy and more wearable color of the year look for you girls. This look is for the girls that want a more wearable purple look sense the last two were kind of cray cray but that is the kind of looks I like. Who doesn’t want to wear a fun over the top look? Well the ones who have to be walking in day light. So here is a fun but way more wearable look for day time.
O yeah before I go on about this look I must warn you about my eyebrows, they are not in the best of shape. I just really didn't feel fixing or drawing them in that day for some reason. We all have are bad eyebrow days, mine are just being show to the world or just too a few states, that’s all.
Now if you want to know how to get this fun, sexy, and wearable color of the year look then please read on.
Fun, Sexy, and Wearable Color of the Year Look!




For the Eyes:
Now like I always say apply eye shadow primer before any shadows because it just makes everything better. It doesn’t matter if it is a $3.00 or $20.00 primer; they all work and do the same thing.
I took a very pale matte pink eye shadow and apply it all over the lids, under my lower lash lines, and up to the brow bone.
Then I apply a shimmery purple with a hint of silver in it on top of the lids, under my lower lash lines, and up to the crease.
For the smoky part I added a dark purple with black in it on top of the shimmery purple and up to the crease. I also added this color under my lower lash lines too.
I blend it into the crease with my handy dandy blending brush.
For a little more pink to the look I added a matte pink shadow into the crease with my blending brush.
I added a shimmer white onto my brow bones but you can use a matte white instead.
For the tear ducts I apply a pale pink shadow and then I added a shimmer white on top.
For the top lash lines I believe I used a brown black eye liner pencil and then I added a red brown shadow with glitter in it on top of the liner.
For my water lines I use black eyeliner but you can use purple or even silver eyeliner to make the look more fun.
I just really love black eyeliners so that is what I used for most of my looks.
Then I of course apply on mascara for the grand finale.
For Face:
After I apply on my CC Cream all over my face I then apply powder only on my t-zone which is the forehead, nose, and chin.
I apply bronzer onto my temples, under my cheek bones, and on the jaw line.
I added a pretty high light powder onto my cheek bones and then applied a pink eye shadow onto my cheeks as a blush.
I forgot what I used for my lips but I think it was just a light pink lip gloss.
There’s your fun, sexy, and wearable color of the year look.
I hope you girls will like it!!!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment