Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Review!!!!


Heyyyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last week I wrote about how I bought one of the holiday products from urbandecay.com and how I would be doing a review on it sometime this week! Well that sometime is now and I’ve got to tell you I am loving this product so far.
Hmmm What could be under this purple tissue paper!?!

I know I know the title of my post give it away, stupid title.
behold the mighty Vice 2 Palette!

Last week every day after work I would go home hoping my box of "eye candy" would be waiting for me on my door steps but I kept getting re-sad when I didn't see any boxes with my name on it.
When I saw the UPS truck pull away from my house I skip down stairs and hug the box of awesomeness. I opened up the box and all of a sudden the palette walks out of the box and did a dance. I’m just kidding, I wish it could dance because then I wouldn’t feel so bad about paying $59.00 for eye shadows. I did use some of my birthday money to get this but I’m still like I can’t believe I just pay about $60.00 for one thing of makeup but the truth is I got a great deal for what I got. I got twenty brand new revamped urban Decay eye shadows for $60.00 instead of paying $360.00. Yes if I were to buy 20 of the single eye shadows from Urban Decay that's how much it would cost me because they are $18.00 each! I saved $300.00, how crazy is that!
I have never owned an eye shadow from Urban Decay before but I already knew how well they work because I would always put their eye shadows on my arm when I would go to a Sephora store to see how smoothed, pigmented, and long lasting they were. They would stay on my arm for a whole day!
It’s always good to try before you buy.
To open up this pretty edgy purple case I have to press a button to open up on its own, now that’s pretty cool. It’s kind of a dance.
Inside I found a mix of every kind of color I would need to create any look. I got my brights, smokys, and “not-your-average neutrals” shades in a matte, shimmer, jewel, satin or glitter finish that have a soft velvety texture. I can’t seem to hate one color in this case; they all are wonderful colors that will make every eye look stand out.
The palette also comes with a double-ended, cruelty-free shadow/crease brush.
I can’t wait to create some new makeup looks for you girls. I am going to post some this week if I have time, I hope so.
Here are the beautiful Eye shadows!!!!!

From left to right
X-rated, Coax, Shellshock, Lovesick, Smokeout

From left to right
Poison, Stash, Strike, Madness, Prank

From left to right
Derailed, Voodoo, Damaged, Radar, Betrayal

From left to right
Dope, Toxic, Habit, Ambush, Rewind
Sorry that you really can't see dope or habit but they are pretty too. :)
I also got two deluxe simples of their new products!

I got their Anti-aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and A Revolution Lipstick in 69. Yea, Lets see how many shock looks I get when people ask for the name of the lipstick I am wearing. This seems like a really fun game to paly.
Does this color look like it should be called 69?

I think the reason why it was name 69 because it is a daring color, maybe they felt like it needed a daring name.
Why do you girls think this was named 69? What kind of makeup looks you girls would like to see?
Have a good day or night.
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment