Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Lastest Lip Glossup


Heyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
As you know fashion week for spring 2014 has pass and all the makeup trends for the spring are out and I see a lot of lip action going on. There are so many makeup trends for spring that I’ve seen, but I have loved the lips trend I have been seeing in the pictures.
Why?
It's something new and I would have never thought that it could be a makeup trend!
I saw a lip trend in a lot of pictures that were really popular on the runway that mostly involved the color......
Berry!
I don't see the color berry being really popular for spring but I do see it being a great color for fall and winter. I could be wrong but I love the berry colors now.
I have been seeing clean faces with berry lips.
Many of you will fall in love with this lip trend because it is something that we do all the time. Well It something I do all the time.

Wiping off your Lipstick
I'm not really saying put your lipstick on and then wipe it off, that will just cause one big mess.
This look is just a soft stained lip with blurred edges.
All you need to do is press a few berry shades with your finger onto your lips, making sure to put the colors into the center so you can buff the edges of the lips with a face wipe, tissue, or just with your figures.
Or if you want it more intense then apply a bright red lip stick or loose pigment over the berry colors.

It’s funny how it can be just that easy to look like a model, and how a faded lip stick trend became such a big thing on the run way. What do you think of this trend?
I hope you all have a good day or night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment