Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Limited Edition Collections Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Book by ELF!


Photobucket

Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!
I'm back after working 42hrs in three days wow haha. That's why you haven't seen a blog from me for three days. But I'm back with the best news ever for those Disney fans out there, I know one big fan myself. Now I don't know why they are not selling these awesome palettes on their site but they are only selling then at select Walgreens.I look it up on the store locator and there isn't one Walgreens around me that sells ELF. Very sad right now. But for those of you that have a Walgreens near you that sells ELF then your in luck and please send me one haha just kidding.Now I found them this morning by accident when I was looking for their products that are on sale on their website. Right now eyeslipsface.com are having their hidden treasure hunt sale for only two days. What this is that you have to go find the products that are on sale on their site and if the product has more then one color then you will have to find the color of the product that is on sale lol. Yea its kind of mean. But I had found about over 50 things that are on sale for about 60 cents,$1.00,$1.50,$1.80,and 2.50. And the Mineral Glow Set in Bronzend or Shimmer is on sale for $9.00 and it was $15.00 to begin with. The set includes:
Mineral Glow powder
Kabuki Brush
Makeup case

About the Limited Edition Collections Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Book:
These books kind remind me of the Too Faced collections palettes that run for about $30 or more eek! Just the way that they are setup and the fact that they have a step by step guide that help you create the look, just like Too Faced haves. Each set includes a day and night look that helps you look both evil and gorgeous just like one of your favorite villains. Who knew being so evil helps you achieve a beautiful look! The three villains you get to choose from are Evil Queen from Snow White, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, and Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.
In each set you will get:
A Built-in mirror
8 Eyeshadows
1 Eyeshadow Primer
1 Liquid Eyeliner
1 Set of fasle eyelashes
1 Lash abhesive glue
Each set is $9.99 at only select Walgreens. blah! Mean!! To see if there is a Walgreen that sells Elf near you here is the pages with the store locator and the info of the Limited Edition Collections Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Book. http://www.eyeslipsface.com/collections/sets-and-palettes/sets-and-kits/disney_villainous_villains_makeup_book_limited_edition

Here's what the books look like:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What is your favorite villains? Mines the Evil Queen and Snow white also my Favorite Disney movie.Also what your favorite Disney movie of all time?
Have a beautiful evil day! :)

don't forget to liked my blogs facebook page for updates.

http://www.facebook.com/xLetsMakeupx/posts/288717204562037?notif_t=like#!/xLetsMakeupx

2 comments:

  1. OMG Why are our Walgreens not selling these?! I would buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know!! But I would be buying them all too!

    ReplyDelete