Friday, October 5, 2012

A Fast, Basic, and Easy look


Photobucket

Hey Makeup Lovers,

So I have been listening to my freinds how they love my makeup looks but been having touble doing them and I felt bad about that. I been making these looks for you to lrean and do on your own but like I siad in the viedo I'm not doing a very good job if you are having a hard time. Thats why I made this viedo for girls who don't have a lot of time in the morning and who don't normel wear makeup to work. I think you shuold wake up ten extra mins thats all you need really. And try this look out and you can use any other color you want if you didn't like the one I used. And pick and chose what you think you need. If you have good skin step the Tinted Moisturizer and just do your eyes and lips just don't step the moisturizer with SPF. Moisturizer is the key to having good looking skin and looking all fresh and awake. But its all up to you. You know whats good for you. If there anything that didn't help you in this video just let me know and I will cover it in the next basic looks viedo. I want to help you so if you have any qusions, comments,compiants, or just some feed back just leave me comments on here,youtube,my blogs facebook page, twitter, or just email me. There are so many ways to reach me. I will leave all the links before. And thank you for stopping by. :)

The List of Products
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory to Fair
The light broze, deep, broze and cream shimmer eyeshadows in the Little Black BeautyBook in Warm Python Edition that you can get at target.
ELF Mascara Primer
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara in Brownish Black
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
Pure Color High Gloss in 07 Flashdance
ELF Glossy Gloss in Funky Fuchsia

The links to my pages:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcassie2coolx
Facebook page for my blog: http://www.facebook.com/#!/xLetsMakeupx
Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcassie2coolx?feature=mhee
Email:
xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com

I hope you have a bight eye day

No comments:

Post a Comment