Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Confetti Cake Makeup Look


Photobucket

Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!,

I'm sooo happy to finally upload the birthday cake look that's now called Confetti Cake look. YAY! This is one of the favorite looks to do and I hope it becomes yours too.Just kidding. maybe. This is a really easy and fun look to do and you can use any shade of pink, blue, and even purple if you like. And you don't have to make the eyeliner perfect, you can make it as thick or thin as you like. I'm sorry I won't be making a list of products this time but if you like to know more about the products I use just leave me a comment or email me at xsassyletsmakeupx@yahoo.com. And One more thing this if you like my video please go to my youtube channel and like my video. http://www.youtube.com/user/xcassie2coolx?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment