Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!


Heyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year’s, I know I did. It was really busy though with all the baking for Christmas and then shopping and planning a New Year’s Eve party at my house. Even though it was a lot of cleaning before and after my party I’m glad I had one with my friends and family, it was so much fun. I am so excited that it is 2015 not only because it’s a new year with a fresh start but... I'm getting married this year!!! It's funny how fast my wedding date is coming up because when we picked the date I had over 2 years to plan now it’s only 10 month! I know that’s still a while but it’s a whole lot closer than two years!!
I know I promise a New Year’s Eve party look for you girls but I didn't post one, I want to say I'm very sorry but I ended up having no time to post any. It was just a busy time last week and I thought I had so many hours in a day to do everything, but I didn't.
To make up for it I have two fun makeup looks to post this week!!! I hope you girls like them!!
I also have funny pictures of my cats trying to help us wrap presents!

What are your plans for 2015? or resolutions?
I'll see you girls in my next post!!
Have a good day or night!!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment