Monday, January 12, 2015

Makeup Look of the Day: Just a Simple Sexy Look!


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!
O how I miss blogging my life away, there’s always something to do that gets in the way of my blogging. Well no worries I am here with a look that almost everyone will love. I was going out on Friday with my fiancé I wanted a look that was simple to do that made me look and feel pretty. Do you ever have those days when you just feel tried and run down that you feel ugly well I was having one of those days. So I thought why not a create look that will make me feel pretty and sexy!



If you want to know how to get this Just a Simple Sexy Look then please read on!!!
For the eyes :
After priming my eyelids I added on a pretty pale shimmer gold eye shadow onto the inner corners of my eyes and up to the center of my eyelids. I left the outer corners blank so I can add another eye shadow.
I then added a matte white onto my tear ducts and on my brow bones for that nice highlight, but I ended up putting a light yellow gold eye shadow onto my tear ducts instead.
I applied a taupe eye shadow lightly into my crease and I blended it out with my blending brush.
I then added a matte brown shadow onto the outer corners of my eyes and underneath the outer corner of my lower lash lines
I then added the pale gold eye shadow onto the inner corners of my lower lash lines. Then I smudge both of the colors with a smudge brush.
I then kept going back and forth applying both the brown and pale gold eye shadow for a few times before blending the colors together.
To complete my eyes I applied on brown cream eyeliner and then to top them off I added false eyelashes to make my eyes pop more.
For the face :
After applying on my foundation and powder I added a little bronzer to my temples, under my cheek bones, and onto my jaw lines just to add a little color to my winter white skin.
I just went with a light peach color blush for my cheeks and then added on some highlighter onto my cheeks bones to give me a nice glow.
I also put the highlighter onto the bridge of my nose and above my eyebrows.
For the lips:
I just applied on a pretty pink lip gloss for a pop of color.
I hope you girls love this look as much as I do. It’s simple to do but it will make you look amazing. :)
Have a good day or night!!!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment