Tuesday, January 10, 2012

oo yay I finally made a new video after so many weeks, well its hasn't been that long but it sure felt like it. I have recreated this look in about three different ways. At first it was winter wonder for Christmas butt I was soo busy that I didn't have time to do it. Christmas time is busy on its own but with going to school part time, working full time, and getting a big Rash from hope in a jar(o I will be blogging about this soon) it was just double the crazy this year. But no worries I add a few colors and my look became winter blues, and we all get the blues from the cold winter so why not show it with are eyes. This is a fun look to go out in or if you are like me wear it while you are running your errands :).
Photobucket

This is what i used:
elf eyelid primer
blue silver, and white from sephora block buster palette
deep navy blue eye shadow from metal orchestra palette by kat von D
a pretty white from kat von D
black eye liner
silver eyeliner
Well that’s all I got to say well write for now. Have an awesome day or night. Whatever time you are reading this I just hope it’s awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment