Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TOO FACED Melted Liquified long Wearing Lipstick Review!!


Heyyyy Makeup Lovers!!!!!!

I’ve been on a mission to find the best lip stain to wear for my wedding. I am looking for a bold lip color that will stay on my lips though out the whole day so there will be no smudging and lip marks on my future husband. My first lip stain I tried is the Melted Liquefied Long wearing Lipstick in the color Melted Melon.
I love love love this product and the color because it reminds me of summer but unfortunately this is not a good lip stain for my wedding. It is long wearing but it is a messy lipstick. It smudges very easy and I leave lip marks everywhere.
On the bright side it is my new every day lip product well only on my days off it is way to bold and bight to wear to work. This product is so pigment that you can see my lips from a mile away. I always love the fact that it's feeling like a lip gloss on my lips but looks like I am wearing a lipstick. I so want to get another one but in more of a pink color but I have to try another lip stain before I buy more Melted!!
If you would love to see more colors or buy one then head on over to toofaced.com, sephora.com, or ulta.com they are about $21.00 each.
I hope you love this short but sweet review. If you girls know any good lip stains please let me know.
Have a good day or night!!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment