Saturday, February 7, 2015

Makeup Look of the Day: New England Patriots Inspired Makeup!!!


Hey makeup lovers!!!!
On super bowl Sunday I did a quick and easy Patriots Inspired Makeup Look before I went over to my parents’ house to watch the game. Even though this is a simple look, it is also a fun look to celebrate the Patriots winning the Super Bowl!!!! Woot Woot!!
I wish I post this look before the parade for you girls but you can still rock this Look!!!
If you want to know how to get this simple but fun Patriots Inspired Makeup then please read on!!!

For the Eyes :
I went right into the eyeliner after I prime my eyes, I wanted to create the shape of my eyeliner first with a white eye base. I used angle eye liner brush to help me apply the white base around my eyes.
I then add a blue eye shadow on top off my white base eyeliner to get my blue eyeliner look. IF you already had a blue eye liner color that’s almost the same color as the Patriots then you can use that instead to make it easier. I had to pretty much make my blue eyeliner lol
After I am satisfied with my eyeliner shape I took a bight shimmer silver eye shadow and applied it onto my water line with an angle eyeliner brush. Again if you have a silver eye liner pencil you can use that instead.
I then added a matte white onto my eyelids right above the blue eyeliner and I added a shimmer white onto my brow bones.
To complete my eyes I applied on lots of mascara!
For the face :
I applied on bronzer on to my temples, under my cheek bones, and onto my jawline.
I added on a natural pink blush on to my cheeks and a highlighter onto my cheek bones!
For the lips :
Of course I had to do red lips to get all the Patriots colors in this inspired look!!
I just used a classic red lip color and some lip gloss!
I hope you really love this look!!
Have a good day and night!
Much love from your crazy makeup lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment